miércoles, 15 de abril de 2009

CHARLIZE THERON COMPARES GAY MARRIAGE BAN TO APARTHEID


The South African-born star is furious that same-sex unions have not yet been legalized in her adoptive country, even insisting she will not marry Stuart Townsend until the laws are changed.

"I don't like living in an elitist world, it bothers me. I don't want to be part of an elitist sexual preference. It bothers me, maybe it's because I come from a country where I lived under apartheid but this is a form of apartheid and I don't want to be a part of that. My ability to get married is a piece of me that I wish I could give to somebody who it would mean so much to. We should all have the chance. It's just so caveman, I can't believe we're still talking about it."

Fuente: ohlalamag.com

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario